It's been a long year.... good and bad. The bad Branden almost lost his life in a terrible fall and his grandfather passed away.
The good....Branden survived and is healing wonderfully. We've had one new grandchild and will be having 2 more in January. Plus our daughter Amber got married to a wonderful young man.
So our hopes for the new year will be a trip up to Washington for our granddaughters babtism, a trip to Del Mar for 3 weeks, a trip to Hawaai, then a trip to Colo. to see family that we haven't seen in years...... and to top it off I'm looking for a puppy! I don't know how Stinkie will handle it but I've been with out a dog or horse for to long and the puppy is a start. When Branden heals enough to handle and help with horses that will be my next WANT. I've been with out for awhile and feel I need them back in my life.
I will try and keep my blog up to date..... I'm a newbie so be patient.
10 years ago
3 comments:
I'm so glad you are adding to your blog! Thanks for the compliment of my husband and your new son-in-law. I hope you both know I love you so much! Thanks for all the many things you do to help us out.
Love Always,
Amber Connolly
I miss you guys sooooo much. I hope that you can make it for Gwen's baptism. That would be awesome!!!!!! I am so glad that you are finally going to get your puppy. You need to post pictures when you do. I hope you get horses in the near future too. You deserve all that you want. I love you tons and I am so glad you have a blog now too. Keep it updated. I love being able to get on everyone's sites when I am missing you all, which is VERY OFTEN.
Tons of Love,
Crystal Clark
Don't let them fool you! Nobody reads blogs! Except me, I read them all and then make nonsensical comments about things that are totally irrelevant.
For instance, did you know that I love cookies. That's not common knowledge.
Post a Comment